Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Brings a New Endeavor

Happy New Year and welcome to my new blog! I have taken on the daunting challenge of taking a photo every day this year and posting it online - sort of a photo diary. Mary D. did a 365 photo blog a couple years ago and decided to do another one for 2011. She encouraged me and others to join her on her sojourn, and when Tracy said she'd do it if I did, I signed up. The camaraderie, encouragement, and support we photo bloggers will share should make it a delightful experience. The challenge excites me - I look forward to growing in my photography, learning from others, and seeing my world in a whole new way. I hope you'll join me as I share my world in 2011 through my lens.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like your photo blog is off to a good start!! Nice photo Michelle!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome feedback.